Duration of stay: 12 Months
With this visa you can:
– Work a short-term job in Australia to cover your holiday travel
– Study for up to 4 months
– Travel to Australia as many times as you want during your visa validity
– Normally, you can only work for the same employer/owner for 6 months
– Have a passport from an eligible country have a passport from an eligible country
– Between 18 and 30 years old
– Apply outside Australia.
– Do not go with dependent children
– previously not enter Australia by visa 462. If you previously
did enter Australia by first 462 visa, see: Second work & holiday visa
– You cannot stay in Australia longer by extending this visa.
– Learn the options in your visa to stay in Australia for longer
– you can apply for Second work & holiday visa if you qualify
The program begins on 01 July and ends on 30 June.
Target in Vietnam: 1,500 people
You must be a citizen and have a valid passport from one of the following countries:
At the age
You must be between the ages of 18-30 when you apply.
You must not have previously entered Australia with this type of visa ( Subclass 462)
Meet the educational requirements:
* have a tertiary qualifications or
* have completed 2 years of undergraduate university study
Have this level of English language
-Average band score of at least 4.5 based on four parts of the test of the International
English language testing System (IELTS) test
– Minimum total band score of at least 32 based on 4 parts of Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
– a total score of at least 30 based on 4 parts of the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
– a total score of at least 147 based on the 4 parts of the Cambridge C1 Advanced test
Having a letter of support
You must provide the Department of Immigration a support letter from the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs
Have enough money
You must have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia and leave Australia at the end of your stay.
Usually the amount is around AUD5,000 for your first stay, plus the fare of your destination after leaving Australia.
Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
You may not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia. Check to see if visa cancellation affects your eligibility.