Duration: 5 days and 4 nights
DETAILS OF THE TOUR PROGRAM
Day 1: Pick up at the airport – HA NOI (No meal)
Tour guide picks you up by car and takes you to the center of Hanoi (Check in at 14:00). Overnight stay in Hanoi
Day 2: HANOI – LAO CAI (Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
After breakfast, you will visit the famous sights of Hanoi such as:
- West Lake – Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda. You will visit Ha Thanh typical space when moving around Hanoi ancient streets by tram.
- Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) is famous for Restored sword legendary of King Le, Huc Bridge, Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple.
Then, Have lunch at local restaurant
In the afternoon, you are free
18h00: Have dinner.
Move to Hanoi Railway Station by car, board train to Lao Cai with the train departed at 21:10. Overnight stay on board.
Day 3: LAO CAI – SAPA (Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
05h30: Arrive in Lao Cai, depart for Sapa. You will watch the majestic scenery of the Northwest forest, Muong Hoa Valley and admire the unique terraces in the world on the way. Have breakfast in Sapa, then you will visit Silver Falls, May Bridge and Heaven Gate.
12h00: Have lunch. Then take a rest room.
Go to Cat Cat village – Visit the H’mong ethnic group’s dying and weaving and hydroelectric dam of French domination.
Have dinner. Take a walk at Sapa by night, then overnight stay in Sapa
Day 4: SAPA – LAO CAI – HANOI (meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Have breakfast at the restaurant, then you will visit Ham Rong Mountain (orchid garden 1, orchid garden 2, European flower garden, rattan yard, panoramic view of Sapa in fog and Fansipan Mount and see folk dance performances of ethnic people. Travel to Sapa Market freely.
12h00: Check out the hotel. Have lunch at the restaurant.
You will depart for Lao Cai and visit Lao Cai International Gate, then go shopping Chinese souvenirs in Coc Leu Market. Have dinner in Lao Cai.
20h30: Transfer to Lao Cai station, depart for Hanoi. Overnight stay on board
Day 5: HANOI (Meals: breakfast and lunch)
Arriving in Hanoi, you will be picked up by car at Hanoi Railway Station and then have breakfast at the hotel.
Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam – the first university in Vietnam. Free shopping in Dong Xuan Market with different kind of Ha Noi specialities.
12h00: Have lunch.
You will go to Noi Bai airport by car for flight procedure and come home. Finish the tour and say goodbye.
* TOUR PRICE: AUD / guest
|Quantity||2||4||6-12||Single room surcharge|
|Car (seats)||4 seats||7 seats||16 seats|
|Tour price from 01/10/2017 – 30/04/2018||760||590||530||75|
- Cars (4-7-16 seats), new version, turning chair, air conditioner, standards for travel services under the program.
- Hanoi – Sapa round trip tickets: four soft sleeper beds with air conditioner.
– Meals: including in the program, Breakfast at the hotel, main meals at local restaurant
- Costs for visiting places.
– 3 star standard hotel:
- Room will be arranged 2 guests / room, 3 guests will be arranged when needed.
- Standard room: Cable TV, Refrigerator, air conditioner, water heater, separate toilet.
- Vietnamese guide to serve throughout the route.
- Visitors are covered by travel insurance. Maximum level of 20,000,000 VND/ guest.
- Conventional medicine.
– Gifts: tourist hat, cold towel, mineral water with 2 bottles/day.
- Dining, sightseeing, transportation outside the program.
- Domestic /international air ticket
- Personal expenses and other entertainment services.
- VAT Tax
- The child who is 12 years old or over, has to buy 01 package as adults.
- The child who is under 12 years old will pay the amount of 50% of tour ticket.
- After booking, guests have to paid the amount of 30% of tour price for cancellations
- Guests have to paid the amount of 50% of tour price for cancellations within 30 days
- Guests have to paid the amount of 50% of tour price for cancellations within 14 days of departure 100%
- Train tickets, air tickets are calculated according to the airlines, train companies.