LASTEST NEWS: 29 OCT 2020
The Australian Visa Application Centres (VFS) in Vietnam has resumed limited operations from 28 October 2020 for Biometrics collection, strictly by appointment.
The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List
The 17 occupations (ANZSCO code) are:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
While Australia’s border restrictions remain in place, temporary visa holders must obtain a travel exemption before travelling to Australia. For more information about the travel exemption process see: Critical skills and sectors
Priority processing of nomination and visa applications for PMSOL occupations applies to these employer sponsored visa subclasses:
- Meet Health requirement
- Never committed crimes / had a criminal record
- Achieve a minimum of 65 points on the Australian scale
- There is an invitation letter/guarantee letter from a certain Australian state
- English proficiency is good enough to live, study and work in Australia
- Free travel and immigration to Australia, move to 140 countries around the world without applying for a visa
- Sponsor for relatives to come to Australia when you have lived in Australia enough time as prescribed
- Get free health care for the whole family
- Tuition exemption if there is a child under 18 years old, tuition reduction or loan policy if the child is over 18 years old
- Getting Australian citizenship when living enough time in Australia, while retaining original citizenship
- Applicant’s documents: local certified resume, criminal record, passport photo, documents related to marital status (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, etc.), passport, visa application, health certificate, related documents
- Sponsor’s documents: documents verifying sponsor’s information, documents proving financial ability, certified local CV, passport photos, passports, related documents
- Documentation of the applicant’s children: parent’s bond for the children to settle in Australia, birth certificate, passport photo, certificate of celibacy if the child is over 18 years old and proof of custody if children under 18 years old
- Documents relating to the sponsor’s relationship with the applicant: evidence of the communication between the two persons such as letters, invoices, emails, photos, etc.
- Some advice before applying for an Australian immigrant visa
For a working visa, you should find out in advance the priority occupations according to the Immigration Department’s regulations to take advantage of the visa application.
- Visa interview: should answer briefly, concisely, honestly and clearly define your target to come to Australia. You should refer to frequently asked questions and practice answering at home to become more confident when participating in the interview.
Do not use false information or contradictory information in the application because if the visa is refused because of this reason, the applicant will not be able to submit any other visa for 3 years.
- If a parent or dependent is over 18 years old with a disease on the Ministry of Home Affairs list that does not meet the requirements of the Ministry, even if the family has a commitment to pay the cost of treatment, the Visa Application Center Australian visa still reserves the right to refuse to issue visa under guarantee.
- For a skilled work visa, you are required to have a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (all skills) and a work certificate issued by companies that have worked before.
Hopefully, with the information shared above, it will partly help you prepare more carefully the Australian immigration documents. If there are still many doubts, hesitations and to avoid unfortunate mistakes, please contact Newland Travel – the leading reputable Australian travel and migration company in Vietnam for experts consultant and support.
For further advice, please contact Newland-Travel & Immigration
Office in Australia:
Address: Level 1, 42-44 Arthur Street, Cabramatta, NSW 2166
Hotline: 61-417 422 849 & 61-2-97257922
Office in Vietnam: Tan Dai Loi
Address: 448/3 Le Van Sy, Ward 14, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City