Compared to other types of visa, skilled visa is the easiest way with lowest expenses to live in Australia.Australian government gives priority to specific occupations, working experiences, ages and English competencies. Skilled visa has following categories:

1. Employer sponsored visas:

– Visa 186: Employer Nomination Stream

– Visa 187: Regional Sponsor Migration Stream

2. Points-tested visas:

– Visa 189 – Skilled Independent visa: This is a permanent residence visa for high skilled workers who would like to work and live in Australia by Points-tested. They are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

– Visa 190 – Skilled Nominated visa: This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

– Visa 489 –Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa: This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years .After living as least 2 years and working at least 1 year in those areas, the workers can lodge a permanent residence visa application subclass 887

** For more information, please contact us at hotline:  61-2-97257922 (in Australia), or 028 3931 0614 (in Vietnam) for a free consultation.