Duration: 9 days 8 nights from 28 March 2019 to 5 April 2019
Airline: Vietnam Airline (perhaps free return ticket in Vietnam)
- Contemplate Sakura (cherry blossom) at the most beautiful place in Japan: Fuji Mountain area, Gion Kyoto ancient town, Himeji Castle, Togetsukyo area, Arashiyama Baboo Forest, Nagoya Castle, Ueno Park.
- Experiencing deeply Japan culture and people:
- Tea ceremony: enjoy a tea ceremony at Gion Kyoto ancient town (living place of Geisha)
- Kimono Show in Tokyo
- Wear Yutaka (a kind of Kimono) and take photos, swim in the hot mineral water with Japan style
- Try Shinkansen (bullet train) 300 km/h to get knowledge about Japan traffic.
- Cruise in the lake (Fuji mountain area), Odaiba Bay in Tokyo and the sea in Hiroshima.
- Try the subway station system in Osaka and Tokyo to get to know about the modern and complication of Japan traffic.
- Discover Japan history and culture: Castles (regarding to Samura and wars in Japan)
- Visit Shinto temples: to understand Japanese religions and spirituality in the largest and the most beautiful Shinto temple in Japan (Itsukushima temple in Hiroshima)
- Visit Atomic bomb museum and Peace Park, where the USA dropped a nuclear bomb to Hiroshima
- Earthquake museum: get to know about disaster, earthquake in Japan and the ability to struggle against earthquake and rebuilding country.
- Sake wine museum and factory: get to know about typical wine of Japan
- Special foods in Japan (Sashimi, sushi, Japan noodle, tempura, Shabu Shau hot pot, seafood hot pot, BBQ buffet, Japan baked beef,…)
- Drink some typical typies of wine and beer in Japan: There are 2 free flow meals BEER & SAKE WINE, otherwise, there are some free flow meals with different fruits and Japan green tea…
- Travel to the most famous cities in Japan: TOKYO, FUJI, NAGOYA, KYOTO, OSAKA, KOBE and HIROSHIMA
- Hotels: Standard 3-4 stars with delicious and high quality meals. (sleeping one night with the Japanese traditional bedroom)
- Restaurants: Japan Crab, Shabu Shabu hot pot, Seafood hot pot, baked meat buffet, Japanese style menu, 1 buffet at KS Nikko Narita, 2 Japanese buffets (crab, sushi, sashimi, beef, etc., free beer and wine) typical kinds of food in Japan and special food in the cities.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR PROGRAM
Day 1 (28/03): Pick up at SYDNEY/MELBOURNE
– Transit from Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 (29/03) TOKYO – FUJI – ATAMI
The car and tour guide will pick you up at Narita airport to:
- Visit Fuji mount: the highest mountain and famous symbol in Japan. The mountain is a source of inspiration in many pictures, photographs, poem and music
- Have lunch menu (Set menu Japanese type – Kawaguchiko)
- Visit Oshino Hakkai Village: A peaceful old village at the foot of Mount Fuji. To this day, houses in Oshino Hakkai still have the traditional Japanese-style architecture.
- Take a boat trip on the beautiful Ashi Lake, sit on the boat, you have the opportunity to admire the romantic beauty of Lake Ashi with Fuji Mount in the cherry blossom season.
- Have dinner at the hotel (Buffet: Japanese crab, Sushi, Sashimi, baked goods, salad, cakes, beer especially if guests in New Fujiya Hotel. Or set menu Japanese at DANKOEN hotel)
- Bath and stay at the hotel
Hotel: NEW FUJIYA ATAMIKAN (4 star hotel) or equivalent (Japanese rooms)
Day 3 (30/3): ATAMI – HAKONE – NAGOYA – SHIGA
Have breakfast at the hotel. Then, going to Nagoya by car.
- Have lunch (Japanese BBQ buffet).
- Visit the Nagoya Castle in the afternoon – this is the most beautiful view of Sakura in Nagoya.
- Visit the Osu Kannon Temple
- Go shopping freely at the Osu pedestrian street: covered shopping street with a full range of local products.
Go to the hotel and checking the room.
Buffet Dinner (Sushi, Sashimi, Japanese Crab, Bread, Salad, Japanese Cake … including beer, sake, soft drink)
Hotel: HIKONE VIEW , 4 star hotel or equivalent.
Day 4 (31/03): SHIGA – KYOTO – OSAKA
Have breakfast at Hotel. Then, departing for Kyoto:
- Visit Chion-in Pagoda: With the largest wooden pagoda gate in Japan, this pagoda is classified as Japan’s national treasure. It is located in the campus of 250,000 m2, including more than 30 different architectural styles (Nave, ancestral temple, Tang Kinh Cac Library,…) Tang Kinh Cac library is one of the national heritages of Japan. The pavilion with many cherry blossom trees combined with ancient and dignified stature will be the ideal place for you to deeply feel the beauty of Japanese cherry blossom.
- Visit Sakura Park (Maruyama Park): A beautiful cherry blossom park, it is famous for cherry blossom tree, Shidare-zakura. Garden space and a lake with hundreds of blooming cherry blossoms is the ideal place to enjoy into the cherry blossom festival atmosphere.
- Visit Yakasa Jinya Temple: This is a sacred place in the love road and it is always crowded with many visitors. It is also a place to hold and organize major festivals in Kyoto. If you come here in July, visitors will have the opportunity to participate in Gion Festival, one of the three largest and most colorful festivals in Japan.
- Join the tea ceremony in the old town of Gion: the town is film studio of the famous film named “Memoirs of a Geisha” in Japan. This is the living and working place of Japanese Geisha. Joining the tea ceremony to get more knowledge about the depth of Japanese culture, and then, trying a cup of tea made by yourself in the tea-room in the ancient city of Gion in the ancient capital of Kyoto will be a memorable experience in Kyoto.
Have lunch with Japanese set menu.
- Admire the cherry blossoms at Togetsukyo Bridge and walking around the city leading to the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest.
- Walk in Arashiyama Bamboo Forest: the pure beauty of nature, temples and the majestic mountains, all ò these blended together to create a scenic view of bamboo forest, with bamboo straight up high. The combination of light and darkness on this hundred-meter path is truly a fascinating sight that everyone should enjoy once.
- Enjoye the Kimono Show at Nishijin Center: Traditional costumes are performed by Japanese girls gracefully and elegantly
Go to Osaka to go shopping at Shinsaibashi (if enough time), check in hotel and have dinner (set menu or seafood hot pot)
Hotel: KKR HOTEL OSAKA, 3 star hotel or equivalent.
Day 5 (01/04): OSAKA – KOBE – OKAYAMA
Have breakfast at Hotel and start visiting:
- Visit Sake Wine Museum & Factory: Playing an important role in Japanese culture, sake is an indispensable ingredient in all festivals and parties in Japan. Hakutsuru Sake Winery Museum shows models of sake production as well as display a variety of Japanese specialty sake.
- Visit Kobe Earthquake Memorial Museum: the museum not only exhibits artifacts and memories of disaster but also introduces the revitalization efforts and the will of the Japanese people. Above all other, that is the spirit of mutual support, mutual help in the tribulation of the Japanese people.
- Have lunch at Kobe Steakland with famous beef prepared and served by chefs at the table.
- Visit Himeji Castle: Also known as the White Castle, it is the most beautiful castle among 200 remained castles in Japan. This is one of the oldest architecture that preserves much of the original status quo, which is typical of modern Japanese architecture. Himeji was recognized as a World Heritage Site (culture) by UNESCO in 1993 and a special historical monument of Japan. Various parts of Himeji City have been recognized as precious national objects of Japan. In the cherry blossom season, Himeji is the most beautiful sight of cherry blossoms in Japan.
- Have dinner and checking hotel in Okayama (Japanese set menu)
Hotel: OKAYAMA CITY KOUSEICHO, 3 star hotel or equivalent
Day 6 (02/04): OKAYAMA – HIROSHIMA
Have breakfast at Hotel and start visiting
- Experience the Shinkansen from Okayama to Fukuyama. Picking up at Fukuyama Station to Hiroshima.
- Take the ferry from the mainland to Miyajima Island, which is considered to be the island of the gods and where the temple, Itsukushima, is famous for its enormous Tori gate floating on the sea. The temple was recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996. Visitors to Miyajiya are also welcomed by extremely friendly deers. Legend has it that this herbivore is considered a messenger of Shinto deities; therefore, they are treated very well by local people and not afraid of humans. Miyachima Island also pulls the visitors back by some of the freshest seafood (especially grilled oyster, Japanese eel rice …).
Free lunch on the island of Mayajima (the tourguide will cash for guests to eat their own favorite)
- Visit Itsukushima Shrine: A complex of contiguous temples was built in the 12th century by Tairano Kiyomori – a very powerful man at that time. It is well-known for its beautiful architecture in the Shinden-zukuri style (the architecture used to build the aristocratic residence) of the Heian period (794-1185), with a very creative and adventurous layout when setting up by the sea. At the height of the tide, you can see a bright red temple with corridors stretching out over the sea. The pride comes to own rare beauty scenes, harmonious combination with the mountains behind and Shinto entrance floating the front sea.
- Visit Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Museum: displaying photographs and documentations of the damage to Hiroshima as well as relics of victims after the bombing to the city in World War II with the purpose that is to remind people not to forget the horrors of nuclear weapons, to call for joint efforts to build a peaceful world without nuclear weapons.
- Visit Hiroshima Peace Park and Monument: Each June, the Japanese celebrate the peace memorial ceremony in this park. The Genbaku Dome, which is a world heritage site in Hiroshima, marks the failure of mankind when inventing annihilation weapons. Visitors to the Genbaku Dome not only to discover, but also to commemorate a sad time occurred in history.
- Have dinner with Hiroshima’s typical seafood dishes (Japanese style pubs)
- Walk on the streets at night and shopping at duty free shops (donquijote, duty free shop …) in Hiroshima center.
Hotels: HIROSHIMA TOKYU REI HOTEL (4 stars) or similar
Day 7 (03/04): HIROSHIMA – TOKYO
Have breakfast at hotel. Go to Hiroshima airport for flight (ANA674 HRSHND 0855-10: 15) and depart for Tokyo, then going to the restaurant.
Have lunch (BBQ buffet, barbecue, sushi, grilled vegetables, some kinds of drinks)
- Yacht on the Odaiba Bay: Experiencing by yachting on the Sumida River, admiring the beautiful scenery and the Odaiba Bay and the Rainbow Bridge from the yacht as well as watching cherry blossoms along the banks of the Sumida River, a great view of the flower in Tokyo.
Have free lunch on the island of Mayajima (guide cash for guests to eat their own favorite)
- Take photos with the Tokyo Skytree TV Tower – Japan’s tallest tower next to the romantic Sumida River, where hundreds of cherry blossoms are in bloom.
- Visit Asakusa Temple – the oldest temple in Tokyo, built in 645. Outside is the Nakamise Road over 200m long offering various types of souvenirs with traditional Japanese handcrafts.
- Have dinner (Shaba shabu hot pot), checking hotel then.
- In the evening, experience the subway system in Tokyo (self-service train ticket) to understand the modernity of Tokyo.
Hotel: DAIICHI RYOGOKU, 4 star hotel or equivalent
Day 8 (04/04): TOKYO – HO CHI MINH CITY
Having breakfast at the hotel,then:
- Visit Ueno Park: Japan’s largest cherry park, visitors enjoy the Cherry Blossom Festival here. (or Yasukuni shrine – one of the temples which have the most beautiful cherry blossom trees in Tokyo, Yasukuni is a sacred shrine that Tokyo residents often come here to pray for in the new year)
- Visit Japanese Imperial Palace: The living and working place of Mikados with Japanese Imperial family, visit and take photographs outside the Palace.
- Having lunch at local restaurant (Vietnamese dishes)
- Free shopping at Narita Aeon Mall until check in. At 19:00, having Buffet dinner at the Nikko Narita Hotel.
Hotel: NIKKO NARITA (standard 4 stars) or equivalent
Day 9 (05/04): TOKYO – X/HO CHI MINH – SYDNEY/MELBOURNE
Have breakfast at hotel. Go to Narita airport by shuttle bus of the hotel for the flight VN303 05APR NRTSGN 1455 1950) and return to HCM. Then, fly to SYD / MEL.
TOUR PRICE: AUD $4190/guest
Children fees with extra bed: AUD$3940/guest
Children fees without extra bed: AUD $3590/guest
– International flight ticket from SYD / MEL to Japan (30kg check-in baggage). Hiroshima Tokyo domestic flight ticket under the program (20kg check-in baggage + 7kg carry on baggage).
- 3 star or 4 star hotels (2 or 3 people in a room) under the program.
- Meals under the program.
- One-time entrance fee under the program
- Car with air-conditioner throughout the route.
- Tour guides from Vietnam and local tour guides in Japan of VN Holidays.
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Passport valid for more than 6 months
- Single room surcharge (single room requirements or the odd guess)
- Personal expenses: drinking water, laundry, over charge, telephone, photo …
- Other expenses not included in the item
- If you are aged 70 or over, you must have a medical certificate issued by your doctor and a medical certificate issued by the doctor. Any incident on the tour, Newland Travel will not be responsible.
- The order and details in the program can be changed to suit the objective situation (weather, traffic …)
- Newland Travel will not be responsible for ensuring sightseeing in the event of natural disasters
- security matters, aviation issues, etc.