Duration: 4 days
Hotels: 4 star and 5 star hotels, Standard tour
DETAILS OF THE TOUR PROGRAM
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – SA DEC – CAN THO (3 meals)
We will pick you up at Newland Travel (339/10A Le Van Sy, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City)
– Then, have breakfast at Mekong Rest Stop – Tien Giang
– You will depart for Sa Dec. On the way, you will admire My Thuan Bridge – the first chain bridge in Vietnam, which is pride of people in the Mekong Delta.
– Visit Kien An Cung Pagoda – this is an ancient pagoda of Chinese people built 100 years ago with unique architecture and is recognized by the Ministry of Culture as a national historical monument.
– The ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le – home of a rich man in Sa Dec in the past, learn the romance love between the owner and a female writer named Marguerite Duras, author of the novel “The Lover” (L’Amant) , a famous work has been made into film
– To Can Tho, you will visit the Southern Zen Monastery – the largest temple in the Mekong Delta, visit the Drum floor, Bell floor, the Buddha in the main hall. The monastery was built with traditional and ethereal architecture.
– My Khanh tourist area – attractive ecotourism with fun folk games such as fishing, rowing on the river, pigs racing … and visit the Ancient House.
– After dinner, you can take a walk to Ninh Kieu wharf, enjoy a cup of coffee in the cold hills of Hau River, or take a walk on the Ninh Kieu bridge – S shape winding bridge, passing Khai Luong canal to connect Ninh Kieu wharf with Cai Khe Islet. On the bridge, there are also two lotuses and colored LED system controlled under different scenarios to create a lively and modern beauty.
– Overnight stay in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – SOC TRANG – CA MAU (3 meals)
– Visit Ninh Kieu wharf, cruise on Can Tho River to Cai Rang floating market – a form of the typical market of the Mekong Delta, you are free to enjoy and buy Western specialties (cost self-sufficient)
– Go to Soc Trang to visit Ma Tat Pagoda (Bat Pagoda) – built over 400 years ago and is home to thousands of big and small bats. Have lunch at Bat Pagoda.
– Clay pagoda is famous not only for hundreds of clay statues and columns, but also for 3 pairs of candle, in which each candle of 2 pairs of them is 200kg of wax, each candle of the other pair is 100kg of wax and has been burning over 40 years.
– Have lunch in Bac Lieu.
– The house of Bac Lieu Son – This house was built in 1919, designed by French engineers and all materials for construction are taken from the French. After completing, it was considered as the most prominent house in 6 provinces of the southern part at that time. And most of all, that is the story of Ba Huy (Tran Trinh Huy)’ life – who was called “Bac Lieu’s Son”
– Hung Vuong Square, with the image of stylized pliers – an indispensable instrument in the performance of Cai luong opera, cultural icon of Bac Lieu province.
– Check in Ca Mau. In the evening, you can take a walk around the night market to discover the Southern food.
– Overnight stay in Ca Mau.
Day 3: CA MAU – DAT MUI – BAC LIEU (3 meals)
– Move to Dat Mui
– To Dat Mui, you will visit Mui Ca Mau Cultural Park – located in the Ca Mau Cape Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO in May 2009, the Observatory and then visit National Coordinates landmarks and Mui Tau
– Return to Bac Lieu, visit the Tac Say church (the church of Truong Buu Diep’s father)
– At night, you can walk around the city and enjoy the special dishes here such as sour or spicy turnip cakes, rice pancake in the longan garden …
– Overnight stay in Bac Lieu
Day 4: BAC LIEU – TP. HO CHI MINH (2 meals)
– Have breakfast, check-out the hotel
– Visit and take a photo at the Cao Van Lau Theater (3 conical leaf theater), considered as the heart of the Square – a generalization of the background and the career of the musician Cao Van Lau, acknowledged his merits and contributions to the art of the Southern Cai Luong opera and the producer of the Da Co Hoai Lang song, the predecessor of the traditional tone thesedays.
– Have lunch in Can Tho
– Depart for Ho Chi Minh City and return to the starting place.
Note: This is an all-in tour, Newland Travel is not responsible for reimbursement of expenses for customers who are exempt or priority subjects such as children, older people, people who deserve well of the national revolutionary. … Exemption policy, priority (if any) only for retail customers at destinations
TOUR PRICE: From $250
– Cars (15, 25, 35 and 45 seats depending on the number of guests)
– Vietnamese tour guide
– Hotel: hot and cold water system, telephone, private room, rooms with 2-3 persons. The hotels may vary from day to day.
– Meals under the program: 4 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 3 dinners
– Visiting tickets at destinations under the program
– Travel insurance with the highest compensation of 120,000,000VND/case
– Mineral water: 01 bottle of 0.5 liters /day/person